Be the first to review this product
ProMariner ProSport HD 12 Dual Bank Battery Charger
The ProMariner ProSport HD 12 is an on-board dual bank waterproof battery charger designed for marine use, great for fishing, pontoon, Jon and pleasure boats. The ProSport HD 12 acts as an all-in-one battery charger capable of charging a completely dead battery and maintaining it, keeping fully charged.
Fully Automatic 5-Stage Charging
- Stage 1 - Analyze & System Check:
- The ProSportHD Mode LED will pulse blue indicating it is analyzing all battery connections and ensuring each battery is capable of being charged. When completed successfully, the “System Check OK” indicator will illuminate green. This takes approximately 1 minute.
- Stage 2 - Charge:
- The ProSportHD Mode LED will be solid red and the ProSportHD will use all of its available charging amps (as controlled by temperature) until the battery voltage is raised to the selected absorption voltage.
- Stage 3 - Condition:
- The ProSportHD Mode LED will be solid amber. During this mode batteries will be held at the selected absorption voltage to complete charging while conditioning each battery connected for up to 3 hours as needed.
- Stage 4 - Auto Maintain:
- During this stage the Mode indicator will be solid green, indicating it is monitoring and auto maintaining your batteries as needed to maintain a full state of charge. At this time, the blue Power LED, green System OK and green Mode LEDs will remain on letting you know your batteries are ready when you are.
- Stage 5 - Storage:
- During this stage the ProSportHD will enter into its once a month Storage Recondition mode. The green Mode LED will pulse indicating that while your batteries / boat are in storage, the ProSportHD is reconditioning all batteries for up to 3 hours once a month to extend battery life and provide maximum reserve power performance on the water.
- Fully Automatic 5-Stage Digital Charging
- Built-in Safety Protection
- Easy Installation and Operation
- LED Display with Status Indicator
- Heavy-duty Tri-Surface extruded heat sink design
|Charger Application||Marine / RV|
|Amp Output||12 Amps|
|Charger Outputs||2 Bank|
|Amp Output Per Bank||6 Amps|
|Input Voltage||120 Volts|
|Output Voltage||12 Volt, 24 Volt|
|Dimensions||7.9" x 10.5" x 2.9"|