Are you interested in joining the Remy Battery team? Here you can find current employment opportunities at Remy Battery. Instructions, job description and duties will be included on this page when applying for current openings. As an Equal Opportunity Employer Remy Battery does not discriminate against protected rights such as age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, religion, disability or medical history.
Customer Service / Fulfillment Assistant
Remy Battery Company, a family owned and operated battery distributor, is seeking a candidate to join our growing online sales team. This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Order Processing: import / enter new orders, view and modify existing orders in our ERP / CRM
- Order Fulfillment: pull, pack and ship orders accurately
- Customer Service: assist customers VIA email, phone and online chat
- Keep and maintain a clean an organized workspace
Skills / Requirements Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Electronic literacy in Word, Excel, and Outlook required, experience with other CRM a plus.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, communication and listening skills, a track record of continuous learning, customer focus, teamwork and partnering skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds
- Dental insurance
- Company contributed HSA
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation
Upload your employment related documents here (letterhead, resume and application).