Be the first to review this product
The Deka 8G27, Group Size 27, is a 12 volt 73.6 ah battery found in many industrial and stand-by power applications. The Deka 8G27 contains electrolyte that is permanently locked in a thixotropic gel as opposed to conventional liquid acid making it 100% maintenance-free.
|Ampere Hour Capacity Rates|
|100 Hour||20 Hour||6 Hour||5 Hour||3 Hour||1 Hour|
|Minutes Discharge at|
|75 Amps||50 Amps||25 Amps||15 Amps||8 Amps||5 Amps|
|40 Min||70 Min||170 Min||300 Min||605 Min||1000 Min|
- 100% maintenance-free
- Recombinant construction with gelled electrolyte
- Power-Perform full-frame plates and specially formulated oxide
- Self-discharge rate of less than 2% per month (at 77°F)
- Superior resistance to vibration
- Made in the USA
Compared to Flooded batteries the 8G27 offers...
- Longer running time
- Longer deep cycle life
- Faster recharge time
- Ideal for remote locations
- Installation flexibility; can be installed in any position (upside-down not recommended)
Potential Applications for the 8G27 battery...
- Marine Electronics
- Recreational Vehicles
- Industrial Equipment
- Stand-by / Back-up Power
- Medical Equipment
|Battery Voltage||12 Volt|
|Reserve Capacity Minutes||160 Minutes|
|Battery Group Size||Group Size 27|
|Battery Type||Deep Cycle|
|Battery Chemistry||Gel Cell|
Enter your shipping information below to receive a shipping estimate. Note: The shipping estimate calculates for one of these products. To calculate shipping for more than one add your desired quantity to your shopping cart.
Ratings & Reviews
More products by East Penn / Deka