Be the first to review this product
AUX14 Auxiliary and Start/Stop Battery, by East Penn
The AUX14, by East Penn / Deka, is found in hybrid and start-stop vehicles to act as an auxiliary power source to maintain power to vehicle electronics. The AUX14 is a factory installed battery in many hybrid and start-stop foreign and domestic vehicles.
- Premium AGM Technology
- Superior glass mat electrolyte retention and protection against vibration maximizes long-term capacity.
- Individual Cell Venting System
- Optimized valve-regulated and internal moisture creation process extends battery performance at maximum efficiency.
- Reinforced Poly Composite Case and Cover
- Resists heat and damage while enhancing internal compression to extend life.
- Power-Perform - Full Frame Plates
- Combine a highly efficient current network with high-energy storage to optimize power performance.
|UPC||0 83996 04574 3|
|Battery Group Size||Group Size 400|
|Battery Voltage||12 Volt|
|Cold Cranking Amps||200 CCA|
|Battery Type||Sealed Maintenance Free|
|Battery Chemistry||Absorbed Glass Mat|
|Includes Acid Pack||Factory Activated|