Be the first to review this product
ProTournament Elite 2-Bank 24 Amp Battery Charger
ProMariner ProTournament Elite Dual Bank 12 / 24 Volt - 24 Amp Output
The ProMariner ProTournament Elite 240 Battery Charger is for the SERIOUS Angler! The ProTournament Elite is a dual bank, 12 / 24 Volt On-Board Battery charger that packs 24 Amps of charging power perfect for the weekend angler and tournament fisherman!
- Professional Performance for Fastest Charge Times
- Designed to deliver maximum charging performance and extend battery life
- Tournament Winning Technology
- 100% charge upon completion of multi-stage charging process. 100% charging output with AC power as low as 90 VAC. 50% lighter and 2 to 3 times faster than traditional chargers.
- Forced Induction Cooling (360 Elite models only)
- Concealed waterproof fan provides forced air cooling for cooler operation & fastest charge times.
- Digital LED Display with Dual Mode Battery Status Monitor
- Intuitive LED display with charge mode indicators and real time charge level status with an on-the-water push-to-test feature for percent of battery power remaining.
- 3 Selectable Performance Matched Charge Profiles
- Profiles include: Standard Flooded/AGM batteries, HP AGM1 for pure lead AGM batteries like OPTIMA Blue Top Marine Batteries, HP AGM 2 for pure lead AGM Batteries like Odyssey Marine Batteries
- Waterproof Connector Port for Optional Status Remote
- Optional tri-color LED charge mode status remote can be placed up to 12’ away from the charger.
- Digital 5-Stage Charging with Temperature Compensation
- Analyzes connections and the ability for a battery to accept a charge, advance high fill rate charging, conditioning, auto maintain (energy saving mode) and automatic once a month storage recondition mode automatically monitors ambient temperatures and adjusts its charging output.
- System OK & Individual Battery Trouble Status Indicators
- Advanced technology eliminates time consuming trouble shooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank.
- Built-in Safety & Pre-Wired for Easy Installation
- Shock resistant, space saving extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house batteries, over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection.
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology
|Charger Application||Marine / RV|
|Amp Output||24 Amps|
|Charger Outputs||2 Bank|
|Amp Output Per Bank||12 Amps|
|Input Voltage||120 Volts|
|Output Voltage||12 Volt, 24 Volt|
|DC Cord Length||6'|