Be the first to review this product
The Voltz Power HCB16A-AB is a dry charged user activated flooded battery that is a direct replacement battery for select power sports vehicles. The HCB16A-AB is a standard flooded, low maintenance battery that will meet or exceed the specifications of the installed original equipment battery.
The supplied DOT approved acid container contains the proper amount of battery electrolyte needed for activating this battery. Continue reading for more information about activating the HCB16A-AB.
- Meets OEM Specifications and Fitment
- Engineered to protect against corrosion, withstand vibration and deliver high cranking power
- Polypropylene cover and container - superior resistance in extreme conditions of cold and heat - more flexible than ABS material
Along with the HCB16A-AB battery you'll receive:
- New Terminal Hardware
- Battery Acid / Electrolyte
- Installation, Activation, Maintenance and Safety Instructions
|Battery Voltage||12 Volt|
|Cold Cranking Amps||150 CCA|
|Battery Type||High Performance Flooded|
|Battery Chemistry||Flooded Lead Acid|
|Includes Acid Pack||Yes|
|Acid Volume||30.4 Oz|
|Charge Current||1.6 Amps|
This battery will replace the following manufacturer part numbers:
This battery is an upgrade for the following battery size(s):
Enter your shipping information below to receive a shipping estimate. Note: The shipping estimate calculates for one of these products. To calculate shipping for more than one add your desired quantity to your shopping cart.
Ratings & Reviews
More products by Voltz Power