Fusion Left Solder Elbow Terminal Connectors
Fusion left elbow terminals are a quick easy to use solution for repairing, replacing or build a new battery cable. With the solder and flux preloaded in the terminal barrel - apply heat and you've created an extremely strong and reliable connector for years of dependable service. Fusion solder terminals can be used in any application including automotive, marine, commercial, industrial, military, agricultural and construction vehicles and equipment.
- Made of cast copper alloy (copper/brass)
- Superior reliability for years of dependable service
- Up to 70% stronger than crimp method
- Made in the USA
- More consistent quality than other soldering methods
- Works exceptionly well in moist environments, high vibration applications and conditions.
- Includes terminal clamp hardware (nut and bolt)