Be the first to review this product
Auto Meter BCT-460 Touchscreen Battery and System Tester
Ships within 5-10 business days.
Save 10% by using coupon code AUTOMETER during checkout.
The AutoMeter BCT-460 is a touchscreen tablet style battery tester and electrical system analyzer for the professional automotive technician and fleet maintenance service manager. This unit can perform a battery test, starting system test and charging system test in 82 seconds!
The BCT-460 performs both a simple PM (Preventative Maintenance) test and a full electrical system test similar to RP-129B.
- Tests 6 and 12 volt batteries
- Tests 12 and 24 volt starting and charging systems
- Battery range: 100-1600 CCA
- 48" - 6 gauge load leads
- Patented Digital Pulse Load Technology (DPL)
- Automated V-Drop; voltage drop test
- Ruggedized control module with a 7" (1280x800 LED) wide viewing angle touch screen
- Built-in non-contact IR battery temperature measurement
- WiFi enabled for automatic real time data collection
- Plug and Play replaceable leads
- Bite-Rite clamps
- Vented cooling
- Enhanced cranking RPM test
- Stores 10,000 tests with enhanced data export
- Compatiable with AutoMeter's AMPNET; cloud based intelligent analytics of test results
Advanced V-Dop Tests
- Lift Gate
- Stinger Cord
What's in the box?
- AutoMeter BCT-460 Tester
- Internal, Li-Ion battery
- Charger, for internal battery
- Side post battery adapters
- Stud mount battery adapters
- 20' external volt leads
- Quick start guide
|Battery Voltage||6 Volt, 12 Volt|
|Applications||Automotive, Commercial, Power Sport|
|Battery Type||Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), Flooded|
|Automated Load||Yes (120 Amp)|
|Supported Language||English, French, Spanish|