Be the first to review this product
Associated Intellamatic Smart Charger/Analyzer, Model IBC6008MSK
The Associated Equipment Intellamatic IBC6008MSK is a powerful and intelligent battery charger with a built in battery tester that will analyze the battery four times during charging. Capable of charging multiple battery chemistry's including: VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), Sealed Lead Acid, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), Lithium Ion, Enhanced Flooded and Gel Cell batteries.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-Chemistry Compatible
- Safe for Sealed Lead Acid, AGM, Lithium Ion, Enhanced Flooded and Gel Cell Batteries.
- Large backlit display
- Available in English, Spanish and French Languages
- Polarity Protected with audible message
- Built-In diagnostics to detect weak or defective batteries with audible message
- Deep discharge recovery of sulfated batteries
- Tests batteries four times during charging cycle with display messages
- Dead Battery Override (DBO) feature for extremely low voltage batteries
- Safe in Any Weather operation
- Indicates 80% and 100% state-of-charge
- Overcharge Protection
- Built-In Re-flash Power Mode
- Two-year bumper to bumper warranty and Three-year limited warranty on transformer/rectifier.
- DOE Compliant and Energy-Efficient
- Made in the USA of US and Global Components
- Adjustable charging voltage within each battery type as well as adjustable charging amperage to accommodate smaller batteries and to comply with OE vehicle and battery manufacturer specifications.
- Adjustable voltage re-flash mode required by several OEM's affords extended vehicle re-flash procedures and key-on/engine off diagnostics while holding a specific voltage
- IBC6008MSK features a 12V power port for use with a memory saver (keep alive function) for replacement and includes an OBDII 12' cable and CC6212 Battery Cable Covers for use with the memory saver.
- Adjustable 12 Volt - 60 Amp Charger
- Adjustable 70 Amp Re-flash Power Mode
- 270 Amp Crank Assist
- Partial or Full Charge Mode to address charge and retest messages
The Associated IBC6008MSK includes the MS6209-12 OBDII Cable and CC6212 Battery Cable Covers for use with the 12V power port. This is an OE vehicle manufacturer approved feature for performing key-on/engine off diagnostics and reflashing.
|Input Voltage||120 Volts|
|Output Voltage||12 Volt|
|Amp Output||60 Amp (270 Amp Crank Assist)|
|Charger Application||Automotive, Commercial|
|Warranty||2 Year (3 Year transformer/rectifier)|