Be the first to review this product
8 Gauge Battery Cable
Our 8 gauge battery cable is made of stranded annealed, single conductor copper wire with general purpose thermoplastic insulation for use at 60 volts or less. Great for starter, alternator, power and ground connections in small engine, power sports vehicles. Also ideal for general service wiring perfect if you're replacing a damaged 8 gauge cable or as a power and ground cable for additional accessories or electronics.
- 100% Copper
- For use at 60 Volts or less
- Meets SAE J1127 specifications
- Temperature rating of 221°F
- RoHS compliant
- Nominal Low Temperature Rating of -58°F
- Recommended for general wiring in small engine applications
- MADE IN THE USA
- SOLD PER FOOT - AS ONE CONTINUOUS PIECE
|Cable Gauge||8 Gauge|
|Cable / Wire Type||Battery Cable|
Enter your shipping information below to receive a shipping estimate. Note: The shipping estimate calculates for one of these products. To calculate shipping for more than one add your desired quantity to your shopping cart.