Be the first to review this product
Fusion Solder Butt Splice Connector 3/0 AWG / Gauge, 141430
Fusion butt splice solder connectors are great for extending the length of existing battery cable and for repairing or replacing sections of damage battery cable. With the solder and flux preloaded in the butt splice barrel - apply heat and you've created an extremely strong and reliable connector for years of dependable service. These 3/0 gauge Fusion solder butt splices can be used in any application including automotive, marine, commercial, industrial, military, agricultural and construction vehicles and equipment.
- No learning curve - if you can us a torch, you can make a quality connections
- Made of heavy wall, 100% copper tube for added conductivity and to resist corrosion
- Wide pad for better electrical contact and thicker pad for greater strength and conductivity
- Up to 70% stronger than crimp method
- More consistent quality than any other solder method
- Especially good in presence of destructive vibration or corrosive chemicals
- Faster, less confusing & less costly than multi-component solder slug programs
|Cable Gauge||3/0 Gauge|
|Lug Style||Butt Splice|
Enter your shipping information below to receive a shipping estimate. Note: The shipping estimate calculates for one of these products. To calculate shipping for more than one add your desired quantity to your shopping cart.