Be the first to review this product
2/0 Gauge Right Elbow Fusion Solder Lug, 3/8" Hole
Fusion right elbow solder lugs are a quick and easy to use solution for repairing, replacing or build a new battery cable. With the solder and flux preloaded in the lug barrel - apply heat and you've created an extremely strong and reliable connector for years of dependable service. These 2/0 gauge Fusion solder lugs can be used in any application including automotive, marine, commercial, industrial, military, agricultural and construction vehicles and equipment.
- Solder and flux preloaded in cable entry/barrel
- 100% Copper Tube
- Tin plated for added conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Heavy-wall construction, 80% thicker than standard copper tube lugs
- Wider and thicker pad for better electrical contact and greater strength and conductivity
- Up to 70% stronger than crimping methods
- More consistent quality over other solder methods
- Especially good in the presence of destructive vibration and corrosive chemicals
- Made in the USA
|Cable Gauge||2/0 Gauge|
|Hole Size||3/8" / 10mm|
|Lug Style||Right Elbow|
Enter your shipping information below to receive a shipping estimate. Note: The shipping estimate calculates for one of these products. To calculate shipping for more than one add your desired quantity to your shopping cart.